Friday, June 3, 2011

Plans

My partner and I have long since been in a BDSM relationship as our lifestyle of choice. Over the last year things have died down and recently I've taken to sprucing it up with the grandmaster of all plans. I've been a lazy man and it's time things change. This blog will detail various accounts as time progresses and our sex-life intensifies. It contains reviews, ideas, and a wide assortment of posts in the field of BDSM.
As a man who got the short end of the stick in the Y chromosome department (you could say I'm part of the transcommunity) I tend to focus largely on methods and devices oriented to transmen.
I've been living the life for many years and feel I have a good deal of experience on the matter. Recently I've made an account at http://www.edenfantasys.com/, a community and sex store I seem eternally addicted to. I strongly suggest checking it out.
Most (if not all) of my toy reviews will be from there.

If you're interested in any of the above or just downright curious, don't be uncomfortable with saying hello and dropping a comment. I'm always happy to have visitors, particularly if I can help them out. Hope you enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment